Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I have been doing Project life for a while now but I do it in my own way. I don't keep a daily or even weekly page its mostly fun events, Travel and things that pop up in life that I want to document. My albums are a cross of regular layouts with some PL pages mixed in. the album I like is the smaller albums with sewn in pages (sometimes they are sold with the mini kits) I tend to do 8x8 albums instead of 12x12 so these albums work great for me.

I'm also addicted to my Silhouette. I'ts a wonderful little buddy for me and I use it more often than any other scrapping tool I own. Signs, Wall art, Paperdolls, Pocket cards, Tshirts you name it my Silhouette can help me make it. Best thing since sliced bread (wink, wink) Here's a sample of my favorite thing to make on my Silhouette.

This is a 3x4 card I made to document a project I did that I was so proud of, thus the Bright idea. These cards are addictive and I find myself trying to come up with a new card for just about anything I do. I did say I'm addicted right? Thanks for checking out my blog. Have a great day!  Aly :)


No comments:

Post a Comment